We are giving away a pair of tickets to the 25th anniversary celebration of the Interactive Theatre International’s Faulty Towers the Dining Experience on Thursday 2 March 2023. The tickets come with a 3-course meal and 5-star comedy inspired by the BBC classic series, Fawlty Towers.
The show will play at Manchester’s Hotel Brooklyn on Portland Street, with performances from 24 February – 12 March 2023.
When the audience become diners in the ‘Faulty Towers’ restaurant, pretty much anything can happen – because 70% of the show is improvised. The fun starts as guests wait to be seated. It then hurtles along in a 2-hour tour de force of gags and shambolic service as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a ‘70s-style 3-course meal together with a good dollop of mayhem. Expect the unexpected!
“We’re thrilled beyond belief to be bringing the fun and chaos of our show to Manchester, and we have a great partner in the team from Hotel Brooklyn,” says Producer Jared Harford. “We know people still want to go out and enjoy themselves, while being conscious of rising costs – which is why an immersive show including dinner really is the best option for anyone looking for a spectacular night out in the centre of town.”
The show, which began in Australia, is a loving tribute to the 1970s sitcom, with diners getting to experience life in the chaotic hotel dining room. To date it has been seen by more than a million people in 41 countries, and is London’s longest running immersive experience.
The Manchester show features Suzanna Hughes as ‘Sybil’, Hayden Wood as ‘Basil’, and Leigh Kelly as ‘Manuel’, in the roles made famous by Connie Booth, John Cleese and Andrew Sachs.
“This show is lots of fun and I’m sure it’ll bring plenty of laughs to the diners,” says Regional General Manager at Hotel Brooklyn, Paul Bayliss MBE MI FIH. “And of course it’s a great name for the event as every hotel and restaurant gets accused of being Fawlty Towers, so here’s the proof!”
For a chance to win simply email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with Faulty Towers in the subject line before 5pm on Friday 24 February 2023. Tickets are on sale now via www.faultytowersdining.com/manchester
Competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is run by Quays Life in partnership with the Faulty Towers Dining Experience.
- The Prize: Two tickets to join the Faulty Towers Dining Experience at Hotel Brooklyn, 59 Portland Street, M1 3HP on Thursday 2 March 2023.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:00 GMT on Friday 24 February 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Quays Life and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the free prize draw participants are required to send their name and address to email@example.com
- Quays Life will pick the winner at random from all complete entries via email.
- Quays Life’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification. By taking part in the competition, you agree to Quays Life stating the competition winner’s name.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Quays Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Quays Life also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Your details will be shared with the Faulty Towers Dining Experience to enable collection of your prize.
- The winner’s name will be published on quayslife.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Quays Life and not to any other party.