We are giving away a pair of tickets to see the new stage adaptation of Alex Wheatle’s award-winning, young adult novel, Crongton Knights.
The tickets are for the show of your choice at The Lowry, Salford Quays between Tuesday 10 and Friday 13 March 2020.
Crongton Knights will take you on a night of madcap adventure as McKay and his friends ‘The Magnificent Six’ encounter the dangers and triumphs of a mission gone awry.
Life isn’t easy on the Crongton Estate and for McKay and his mates it’s all about keeping their heads down but when a friend finds herself in trouble, they set out on a mission that goes further than any of them imagined.
In this world premiere adapted by Emteaz Hussain, the pulse of the city is alive on stage with a soundscape of beatboxing and vocals laid down by the cast and created by acclaimed musician Conrad Murray.
Crongton Knights is about the friends you’ll never forget and how lessons learned the hard way can bring you closer together.
For a chance to win simply email your name and address to email@example.com with Crongton Knights in the subject line before 5pm on Saturday 7 March 2020.
Competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is run by Quays Life in partnership with The Lowry.
- The Prize: Two tickets to see Crongton Knights at The Lowry, Salford Quays between Tuesday 10 and Friday 13 March 2020.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:00 GMT 7 March 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Quays Life and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the free prize draw participants are required to send their name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quays Life will pick the winner at random from all complete entries via email.
- Quays Life’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification. By taking part in the competition you agree to Quays Life stating the competition winner’s name.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Quays Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Quays Life also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Your details will be shared with The Lowry to enable collection of your prize.
- The winner’s name will be published on quayslife.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Quays Life and not to any other party.