We are giving away three pairs of tickets to Z Bo Jackson Dance Gala hosted by Pussycat Doll, Kimberly Wyatt at Manchester’s Palace Theatre on Tuesday 10 September 2019.
From free runners to hip hop, ballet to street dance, the new Z Bo Jackson Company combine a diverse mix of dance styles with compelling storytelling and magnetic physicality.
The new dance fusion company, which will launch at the event, promises a mix of dance styles on display, combined with stunning visuals, appealing to dance fans and musical theatre-lovers alike, as well as today’s YouTube and Insta-audiences.
The star-studded gala night is hosted by Got to Dance judge and Pussycat Doll, Kimberly Wyatt, with guest artists Flawless (Britain’s Got Talent and Street Dance 2), ballet star Brandon Lawrence (Principal Dancer with the Birmingham Royal Ballet) and West End star Chrissy Brooke (winner of ITV’s Dance Dance Dance.)
On the night, singer, dancer and choreographer Kimberly Wyatt will perform alongside Flawless in one number; BRB’s Brandon Lawrence will perform a solo choreographed by the award-winning George Williamson, while Chrissy Brooke will perform with the Z Company ensemble.
Choreographer behind the new company, Bo Jackson says: “Dance is a universal language and as Einstein observed ‘Dancers are the athletes of God’. The Z brand will break down the walls of dance to create a uniquely diverse dance experience, as free runners mix with elite dancers, and ballet cross-pollinates with hip hop.
“Manchester is the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution and as such the perfect international city in which to launch a new dawn in dance for the 21st Century.
“As with this gala, the Z brand will invite celebrities and well-known dancers to appear alongside our main ensemble moving foward. We can’t wait to unleash our brand at the Palace Theatre.”
For a chance to win simply email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with Z Bo Jackson in the subject line before 5pm on Friday 6 September 2019.
Read more about the evening in our interview with choreographer and director Bo Jackson.
Competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is run by Quays Life in partnership with the The Z Bo Jackson Company.
- The Prize: Two tickets to a gala night of dance, hosted by Kimberly Wyatt, to launch new dance fusion theatre company, The Z Bo Jackson Company at the Palace Theatre, Manchester on Tuesday 10 September 2019.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:00 GMT 6 September 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Quays Life and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the free prize draw participants are required to send their name and address to email@example.com
- Quays Life will pick the winner at random from all complete entries via email.
- Quays Life’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification. By taking part in the competition you agree to Quays Life stating the competition winner’s name.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Quays Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Quays Life also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Your details will be shared with The Z Bo Jackson Company and Manchester’s Palace Theatre to enable collection of your prize.
- The winner’s name will be published on quayslife.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Quays Life and not to any other party.