We are giving away two tickets to see Claire Gaydon’s weird and wonderful one-woman show, See Through that takes a humourous look at identity, validation and the cost of sharing in the digital age. A must for YouTubers, their followers and anyone who has ever shared or over-shared a piece of themselves on the internet.
For a chance to win simply follow @QuaysLife on Twitter and Retweet the following tweet before 5pm on 18 July 2019.
RT and follow @QuaysLife to enter our competition to win two tickets to Claire Gaydon’s one-woman comedy ‘See Through’ about sharing and over-sharing in the digital age @WatersideArts Sale on 21 July. T&Cs apply: https://t.co/9MRZzY20aD #Competition #FreeDraw #Giveaway pic.twitter.com/DQMF4EAE9a— QuaysLife (@QuaysLife) 16 July 2019
Terms and conditions apply – see below.
Competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is run by Quays Life in partnership with Waterside Arts.
- The Prize: Two tickets, for See Through at Waterside Arts, Sale on 21 July 2019, subject to availability.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:00 GMT 18 July 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Quays Life and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. A Twitter account is required.
- To enter the free prize draw participants are required to retweet competition tweet and follow @QuaysLife
- Quays Life will pick the winner at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
- Quays Life’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @QuaysLife on Twitter in order to enter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 1 day of the closing date. The winner will need to provide an email to correspond re further prize details. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification. By taking part in the competition you agree to @QuaysLife posting a public tweet stating the competition winner’s name and Twitter handle.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Quays Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Quays Life also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Your details will be shared with Waterside Arts to enable collection of your prize.
- The winner’s name will be published on quayslife.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Quays Life and not to any other party.
- Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here: https://twitter.com/tos.