We are giving away 3 sets of Geomag Glitter Panels, the colourful, magnetic construction toy from Geomagworld. The packs contain all the same building rods and panels as the traditional Geomag sets, but with added sparkle. Here’s why Geomag’s vibrant magnetic toys stand out:
Leading a green revolution
Geomagworld has innovated since 1998 when they invented the first magnetic construction toy. A quarter of a century later they continue to lead their magnetic field. They have a primary mission of encouraging playing together for a healthy planet. Geomag creates their fantastic toys in Switzerland and uses 100% renewable energy to produce them. Geomag has embraced the philosophy of the circular economy. Their Magicube, Classic, and Mechanics lines currently use recycled plastics. Their packaging is also made with over 70% recycled materials.
Playing together with vibrant glitter
Playing together is an essential part of childhood as its allows children to explore and develop their communication and social development skills. Playing with Geomag teaches children about turn-taking, sharing and problem-solving, collaboration, and even leadership. Geomag’s Glitter range is popular with parents and children alike and it is easy to see why; a great selection of bright, sparkly glittery rods and panels mixed with shiny spheres allowing children to mix sets, share and build together at home, the playground, or park. Glitter is great fun, whether constructing with friends or building alone children are free to create star-studded creations that will drive envious smiles.
Glitter continues to shine
Geomag (534) Glitter Panels Recycled 22-piece set, which is a great way for children and parents to enter the bright and beautiful world of magnetic play. Each Glitter set is fully compatible with the full Geomag range, including Classic, Green line, Supercolor, and Glow. The new Geomag (535) Glitter Panels Recycled 35-piece set has plenty of pieces to join forces with a friend and create together. Finally, the largest new launch is the Geomag (536) Glitter Recycled 60-piece set, which is packed full of vibrant panels, rods, and spheres allowing endless hours of imaginative play alone or with friends. Each set is for ages 3-99 and made from 100% recycled plastic, meaning shiny playtimes can also be green. Now you can have the Glitter rods and spheres with you all the time and keep it all neat after playing. Keep the beautiful glitter storage box on you and be the envy of all your friends.
Play that never gets old
Children learn best through creative and open-ended play. Geomag’s award-winning toys are STEM-certified and Good Toy Guide accredited. Geomag ensures that children can learn key skills through the joy of building, construction, and even demolishing their creations. Packed full of invisible forces that make the magnetic rods and metal spheres attract, Geomag allows children to build endless designs, all you need is your imagination.
For a chance to win simply email your name and address to email@example.com with Geomag Glitter in the subject line before 5pm on Friday 29 September 2023.
Competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is run by Quays Life in partnership with Geomagworld.
- The Prize: Geomag (536) Glitter 60-Piece Set
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:00 GMT on Friday 29 September 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Quays Life and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the free prize draw participants are required to send their name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quays Life will pick the winner at random from all complete entries via email.
- Quays Life’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification. By taking part in the competition, you agree to Quays Life stating the competition winner’s name.
- The promoter will notify the winners and Geomag will send the prize to their home address via post.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Quays Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Quays Life also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Winner’s details will be shared with the Geomag PR representative to enable delivery of your prize.
- The winner’s name will be published on quayslife.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Quays Life and not to any other party.