WE’RE GOING TO THE LOWRY
WE’RE GOING TO SEE A BEAR HUNT
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLAY!
WE’RE NOT SCARED!
The show returns direct from the West End, vividly and noisily in director Sally Cookson’s fun-filled adaptation set to Benji Bower’s versatile lively score.
Join our intrepid family of adventurers and their musical dog on a quest to find a bear; as they wade through the gigantic swishy swashy grass, the splishy splashy river and the thick oozy, squelchy mud! Expect catchy songs, interactive scenes, plenty of adventure and a few surprises along the way.
Based on the much-loved picture book by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury, this mischievous celebration of play is the perfect treat for families with children aged 3 and up.
For a chance to win simply follow @QuaysLife on Twitter and Retweet the following tweet before 5pm on 31 July 2019.
RT and follow @QuaysLife to enter our competition to win a family ticket to see We’re Going on a Bear Hunt Live @bearhuntlive this summer @The_Lowry T&Cs apply: https://t.co/Rkvgh1tAdV #CompetitionTime #Competition #FreeDraw #giveaway pic.twitter.com/LTvAwQnCk3— QuaysLife (@QuaysLife) June 27, 2019
Terms and conditions apply – see below.
We’re Going on a Bear Hunt is at The Lowry, Salford Quays from Sat 3 August – Sun 1 September 2019.
Read our review from a previous tour of We’re Going on a Bear Hunt.
Competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is run by Quays Life in partnership with The Lowry Theatre.
- The Prize: A family ticket i.e. 2x adults and 2x children, for We’re Going on A Bear Hunt at The Lowry Theatre, Salford Quays for a show between 23 August to 1 September 2019, subject to availability.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:00 GMT 31 July 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Quays Life and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. A Twitter account is required.
- To enter the free prize draw participants are required to retweet competition tweet and follow @QuaysLife
- Quays Life will pick the winner at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
- Quays Life’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @QuaysLife on Twitter in order to enter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 5 days of the closing date. The winner will need to provide an email to correspond re further prize details. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification. By taking part in the competition you agree to @QuaysLife posting a public tweet stating the competition winner’s name and Twitter handle.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Quays Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Quays Life also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Your details will be shared with The Lowry Theatre to enable collection of your prize.
- The winner’s name will be published on quayslife.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Quays Life and not to any other party.
- Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here: https://twitter.com/tos.